This visit to a coffee farm with good environmental practices will allow you to learn all about the cultivation and manufacture of coffee, from the plant to the drink.
This tour includes :
• Guided tour of the farm through the coffee plantation.
• Coffee tour explaining the artisanal process of making coffee without chemicals
• Coffee with homemade bread and / or a homemade sandwich.
• Tasting of cane juice prepared by visitors.
• Lunch with a casado mainly prepared with farm products, products Without chemicals, includes a natural drink with seasonal fruits and a dessert.
• Visit and explanation of each of the ecological projects such as biodigesters / organic crops.
• Interaction with farm animals and an explanation of the production of organic fertilizer based on the waste from these animals.
• Explanation of biodynamic agriculture applied to the small-scale production of gardening products for home consumption.
• Duration of visit : 3,5 hours.
Included in our packs
• A tailor-made gourmet dinner for two people. Our dishes are homemade using mostly organic, local and seasonal raw ingredients and often include vegetables from the garden, artisan cheeses and French pastries.
• One night in a comfortable chalet with hot water, relaxation area and king size bed equipped with high-end bedding : bamboo or linen sheets, alpaca wool blanket.
• A breakfast for two people composed according to your desires of fresh fruit, artisan yogurt, sourdough bread, pancakes, butter and artisan jams, gallo pinto…
Pack for 2 people :
• Gourmet Dinner
• Night in a Chalet
• Visit of an Organic finca with tasting
• Traditional Lunch